Many of AirAsia traveller who are staying within 50km radius of The Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) will choose to park their car at LCCT if they are on short (2- days) travel. Eventhough, LCCT provides huge car park, you still find difficulties to get a car park for your vehicle.
In this post, we share the parking rates at LCCT, in case you want to leave your car there during your travel with AirAsia.
Latest Parking rate:
Effective from 1st Jan 2008, the parking rate for the LCCT has been adjusted as per following:
(Click the above schedule for details)
* The car park is fully gated and it’s a 24-hour operational facility. Customers are advised to park in the allocated space. Any vehicle parked outside the allocated space will be clamped and a surcharge of RM100.00 will be levied. Parking spaces for disabled drivers are provided.
* The car park is operating using the ChipCoin system. The penalty for the loss or damaged of ChipCoin is RM50.00.
* The penalty for illegal parking is RM100.00.
* Assitance can be requested by calling (603)-8777 6961.
* Nevertheless, the proprietor of the car park does not accept responsibility for any loss of damaged howsover caused including any loss of life personal injury arising as the negligence of the proprietor or his employees, or loss or damage to the vehicle, its accessories or content. In summary, vehicles are parked at customers risk.
Last updated on 20th Jan 2007 17 August 2009.
Incoming search terms: