Tribunal fo Consumer Claims Malaysia.
Do you know what is Tribunal for Consumer Claim (Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia) ?
The Tribunal for Consumer Claims is an independent body established under Section 85, Part XII of the Consumer Protection Act 1999. The Tribunal operates under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism. The primary objective of establishing the Tribunal is to provide an alternative forum for consumers to file claims in a simple, inexpensive and speedy manner.
How to submit claims ?
The procedure relating to the filing, registration and hearing of claims before the Tribunal are provided in Part XII of the Act as well as the Consumer Protection (The Tribunal for Consumer Claims) Regulations 1999 which were made by the Minister pursuant to Section 122 of the Act.
Subject to this Act and the Regulations mentioned above, the Tribunal shall adopt such procedure as it thinks fit and proper.
You can either choose the following method to submit a claim :
- To submit claim personally at nearest Consumer Claims Tribunal Office.
- Send the complaint to 15888 and type TTPM TUNTUT (IC number) (full name) (full address) (the claim). The consumer would then receive a call within three working days.
To ensure the rights of consumers are protected, the Ministry had also collaborated with the Bar Council, the Sabah Law Association and Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Bhd in providing free legal services to poor consumers.
Currently, there are 40 branches of the tribunal throughout the country.
The journal, the first of its kind in Malaysia, is a landmark attempt to compile decisions made by the tribunal as well as articles and features on legal issues relating specifically to consumers.
Incoming search terms:
- consumer tribunal malaysia (66)
- tribunal pengguna (60)
- tribunal pengguna malaysia (54)
- tribunal tuntutan pengguna (28)
- tribunal tuntutan pengguna malaysia (28)
- tribunal malaysia (24)
- consumer claims tribunal (23)
- etribunal malaysia (15)
- malaysia tribunal for consumer claims (2)
- consumer claimtribunal malaysia (2)