2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship
Yayasan Khazanah invites eligible candidates to apply for its 2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship Eligibility
General Terms and Conditions
- Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline/ thesis summary (for postgraduate study) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree)
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor Degree programme
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or a Second Class Upper
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class upper or an ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
Field of Study
The2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship is for the following programme :
- Actuarial Science
- Moleculor Biology
- Micro Electronics
- Material Science
List of Universities
|The approved lists of universities in Malaysia by Yayasan Khazanah as below:
||Universiti Tenaga Nasional
||Universiti Islam Antarabangsa
||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
||Universiti Putra Malaysia
||Universiti Sains Malaysia
||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Closing date for 2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship application is on 17 September 2012.
How To Apply
Application for 2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship via online at Yayasan Khazanah portal.
If you are pursuing studies overseas, you might want to see 2013 Khazanah Global Scholarship.
Details of 2013 Khazanah Watan Scholarship you can find at Yayasan Khazanah website. Please read Yayasan Khazanah FAQs.
Incoming search terms: