AES Camera Location
The Automated Enforcement System (AES) is now active ! Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) has announced in its website that 14 AES camera has been installed at various location in Selangor, Perak, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
There are few type of AES camera in this 14 hotspot location namely mobile, fixed and also traffic light camera. Based on JPJ statement, these 14 locations is hotspot location where the risk of accident is high. Ten are to catch speed limit breakers and four to catch those who jump traffic lights.
AES Camera Location
||GPS Coordinate||Speed Limit||Camera Type
|KM D7.7 Sungai Besi
|Jalan Persianran Timur, Putrajaya
|Jalan Lebuh Sentosa
|Km 6.6 Jalan Kajang/Puchong
|Jalan Klang Lama
|KM7 Jalan Maharajalela Teluk
|KM 376, L/Raya PLUS – Slim River
|KM 91 Jalan Ipoh – Butterworth
|KM 85.5 Jalan Ipoh – Kuala Lumpur
|KM 205.6 Taiping Utara
|KM 26 Jalan Ipoh – Kuala Kangsar
|Jalan Pasir Putih (Near TNB)
AES Camera signs
JPJ has also confirmed that the AES camera warning signs for no-speeding areas would be visible two to three kilometres before the cameras. For cameras that record offences of people who jump traffic lights, the signs are located 50m to 500m of the traffic lights.
How AES Camera works
- The images captured by the AES cameras would be sent automatically to the AES control centre and the vehicle registration numbers of the alleged offenders would be cross checked with JPJ’s database, before a summons notice is sent to the vehicle owner.
- If the captured images do not match with the vehicle registration details on JPJ’s database, further investigations will be carried out.
- Offenders will receive their summons notices within five days of the date they violate traffic rules.
How to challenge AES summons
- If the registered owner is not the driver of the vehicle at the time of offence, they can submit the driver’s details to JPJ 30 days from receiving the summons notice.
- If they choose to be present in court, they can do so at the time and date specified on the notice.”
How to contact AES Control Centre
If you received the notice can call the AES Control Centre for enquiries at 03-7846 4400 for offences committed in Perak and 03-7628 8268 for offences in Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur.
Share AES Camera Location on your FB wall and tweeter…..
Incoming search terms:
- lokasi kamera aes malaysia (43)
- aes kamera (19)
- lokasi camera aes (19)
- lokasi aes malaysia (11)
- aes from butterworth to kuala lumpur plus (2)
- aes camera malaysia location (2)
- AESCameraLocation|MalaysiaKini-MalaysiaNews|BeritaTerkini (2)
- Location of AES malaysia (2)
- location of aes camera in malaysia (1)
- keputusan aes (1)