ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012
ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012 invites eligible candidates to apply for its ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012 to pursue bachelor degree programme at local universities.
The ING Insurance Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who have gained admission to the following Top 10 local universities as ranked by QS World University Rankings to pursue First Degree (Honors):
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Multimedia University
- Universiti Teknologi Mara
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012 Eligibility
- Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of at least 3.50.
- STPM 2010 – at least 3 As and 2 Bs.
- Students currently pursuing First Degree – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 September 2012.
- Have confirmed a place to pursue a First Degree in 2012.
- Good command of the English Language, both written and oral.
- Excellent achievements in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Flexible, versatile and possess high teamwork capabilities.
Field of Study
The scholarship is for those who pursuing studies in the following fields :
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
Tenure of Scholarship
Minimum period required by the recipient to complete the course.
Conditions of Scholarship
- The Scholarship holder is required to enter into a 5-year bond with ING Insurance Berhad upon completion of the course.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarships/awards without prior approval from ING Insurance Berhad.
- The Scholarship holder is required to do his/her practical training with ING Insurance Berhad for the duration as required by their field of study.
How to Apply 2012 ING Scholarship Award (Local)
All application for ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012 must be made via application form which you can download (HERE). Please download and complete the application form and enclose documents as listed in the application checklist.
Please send your completed application to :
(On bottom left hand corner of envelope, please write : 2012 ING Scholarship Program)
Human Capital Division
ING Insurance Berhad
17th Floor Menara ING,
84 Jalan Raja Chulan,
PO Box 10846
50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Alternatively, you can complete the form, scan your documents and email them to email@example.com : Please title your email – 2012 ING Scholarship Program
You may also contact us at 03-2058 4838 ext 1417 / 1444 / 1420 / 1494
The Closing date for ING Scholarship Award (Local) is 14 September 2012
• Preference will be given to applicants from lower-income families.
• ING Insurance customers or children of ING Insurance customers are encouraged to apply.
For more information of ING Scholarship Award (Local) 2012, visit official scholarship ING website.