Sanrio Hello Kitty Town in Malaysia
After huge success in launching the Legoland Malaysia, the state of Johor will host another world class attraction Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, the first of its kind outside Japan. Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is located at Puteri Harbour Indoor Family Theme Park, Nusajaya Johor and will be opened on 26 October 2012. Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is a 20-minute drive from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link at Tuas, and is 10 minutes from Legoland Malaysia.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is full of excitements such as rides, walk-through attractions, play structures, interactive activities to name few, and all of this will be in Hello Kitty theme. Other attractions that you can find in Sanrio Hello Kitty Town such as :
- Black Wonder – a hi-tech interactive themed experience
- Kitty House – an iconic Hello Kitty house with living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen
- The “Purrfect” stage - for Hello Kitty and friends making live performance.
- Wishful Studio - for visitors to experience painting nails, baking cookies and more
- Apple and Strawberry Party Rooms – for birthday celebration with Hello Kitty
- Tea Cup Ride
- Photo shooting with Hello Kitty and friends.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town in Malaysia ticket price
The ticket price for Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is as follows :
- RM50 for MyKad holder
- RM65 for those without MyKad
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town opening hours;
- 10am – 5pm daily starting Friday, 26 October 2012.
- For ticketing inquiries, call +603 – 8775 4666.
- Hotline is operational from 9am-6pm on weekdays.
Directions to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
- From Kuala Lumpur: Take the North South Plus highway, take exit 253 to Senai Airport/Tuas and proceed to Exit 311 showing way to Kota Iskandar. Continue towards Kota Iskandar and proceed to Puteri Harbour.
- From Singapore: Use the second link at Tuas, proceed towards Kota Iskandar. Take exit 312 which will take you to Kota Iskandar. Thence, look for direction to Puteri Harbour.
- From Johor Bahru (JB): Take the new Coastal Highway to Kota Iskandar after passing Danga Bay. Follow the sign towards Puteri Harbour.
- Hello Kitty Theme Park is located next to Puteri Harbour and Trader’s Hotel.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town GPS Coordinates:
1º 24’59” N 103º 39’31” E or N 1.366982 E 103.707504
Since Hello Kitty Town is located near to Legoland Malaysia, it will good idea for your to spend 2-3 days in this area to complete your visit to this world of entertainment.
For more details of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town in Malaysia, visit this page.