Biasiswa Pendidikan MPOB 2013
Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia (MPOB) invites qualified candidates to apply for its Biasiswa Pendidikan MPOB 2013 to pursue Ph.D studies at recognised universities in UK, USA or Australia for the academic session 2012/13. The award of scholarship is limited to 2 awards only and the Ph.D programme must be approved by JPA.
- Malaysian citizen
- Has identified suitable universities for the Ph.D programme
- Possess a minimum score for TOEFL 580 or IELTS 6.0
- Holds a Bachelor and Master Degree in the listed programme of studies
- The Ph.D research must be related to palm oil.
- Age not more than 40
Programme of Studies
- Plant Pathology
- Human Nutrition
Successful candidate will be bonded to serve MPOB upon completion of their studies.
The scholarship will cover tuition fee and living cost for one person.
How To apply
Application can be made by using the application form (download at www.mpob.gov.my). The duly completed form must be sent together with the following :
- Research proposal
- Copy of Education cert and examination transcript (Bachelor degree/master degree) – certified true copy
- Letter of offer from university in UK/US or Australia
- Other supporting documents
Ketua Pengarah MPOB
Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia (MPOB)
6, Persiaran Institusi
Bandar Baru Bangi, 43000 Kajang, Selangor
(u/p : Pn Ruba’ah Masri/ Suraya Harun)
Unit Pembangunan Insan & Pengurusan Persidangan
Tel 03-87694567 / 03-87694868
The closing date for application is on 31 December 2012