Genneva Malaysia Latest News
The Umno Youth community complaints bureau will provide 10 lawyers for the 8,000 people who participated in a gold investment scheme through Genneva Malaysia to get back their investment from the company through civil action.
Bureau chairman Datuk Khairun Aseh said the legal aid would be provided free and urged the investors concerned to come forward with details of their investment.
He said the 8,000 investors were divided into two groups – one group who had paid money to the company but had not received their gold while the other group comprised those who had handed over gold to the company but had not received payment.
“We will make claims to the company and not to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM). This is a civil action so that the investors will get back their money invested as soon as possible,” he told reporters after one hour of meeting with officers from the BNM Special Investigation Unit, here, Tuesday.
On his meeting with BNM, Khairun said he learnt that the investigations were going on smoothly and denied that there was VIP interference in the investigations.
Incoming search terms:
- malaysiakini latest news (42)
- malaysia kini latest news (16)
- genneva gold malaysia latest news (9)
- berita terkini geneva malaysia (2)
- genneva malaysia LATES NEWS (2)
- malaysia kini genneva malaysia news (1)
- lastest news malaysiakini (1)
- genneva malaysia sdn bhd news (1)
- genneva malaysia news (1)
- genneva gold investment lates news (1)