10,000 FREE AirAsia Tickets : 1Malaysia Integration Programme
AirAsia will be offering 10,000 free air tickets for routes between Sabah, Sarawak and the Peninsula under the 1Malaysia Integration Programme. Announcing this today Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said the initiative mooted by AirAsia would help bring Sabah and Sarawak closer to the Peninsula.
The 10,000 free air tickets will be available for booking from Wednesday for travel between Jan 14 and Feb 4. The offer is as per the 1Malaysia Integration Programmeannouncement by the Prime Minister.
AirAsia has a total of 417 weekly flights between Peninsular and East Malaysia, and 62 daily flights departing from Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru to eight destinations in Sabah and Sarawak. This is AirAsia way of giving back to the rakyat for their support, and will be the first of many more of such efforts to come from AirAsia.
There are some important facts that you need to know on these 10,000 free tickets under 1Malaysia Integration Programme :
- booking period will be opened on 8/1
- travel period from Jan 14 and Feb 4
- airport taxes will be applicable,
- fares and fuel surcharge are waived.
- Baggage allocation, in-flight meals, seat selection and other value-added services are also not included in the free seats.
- only valid for flights departing from Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Labuan, Sandakan, Miri, Tawau Sibu, Bintulu, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Baru.
- The free seats are not offered for domestic flights within the Peninsular or within East Malaysia.
Get your 10,000 FREE AirAsia Tickets : 1Malaysia Integration Programme at www.airasia.com .