Maybank Scholarship 2013
Maybank Scholarship 2013 is now opened for application until 28 February 2013. All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
- Full scholarship from Pre-University/ Foundation studies up to degree level at local and overseas institutions (tuition fees, laptop, accommodation and living allowance)
- Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication Programmes)
- Employment with Maybank after studies
- Minimum 6 As in SPM or equivalent
- Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.
Fields of Study
Engineering, IT, Informations Systems, Mathematics, Shariah, Fiqh, LLB Shariah, Islamic Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Sc, Business, Business Admin, Commerce, Economics, HRM, International Relations, Law, Social Psychology, Sales, Marketing, Statistics & Operational Research
How To Apply
Application form can be obtained at www.maybank.com/scholarship
Send your application form with certified true copies of supporting documents to email@example.com or
Maybank Scholarship Award 2013
Group Human Capital
44th Floor, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *Terms and Conditions apply.
28 February 2013
Incoming search terms: